From Career Pathways Tutorial
Due to browser compatibility issues, please use the latest version of Google Chrome or FireFox when using the Career Pathways Roadmap Web Tool.
Dashboard: The display of resources available at the log-in screen and immediately after log-in. As you navigate the Web Tool, you can return to the Dashboard at any time by clicking the link for Dashboard at the top of the side navigation.
The section is located to the far-right on the Dashboard screen, and provides easy access to:
- -- Guest users see: (Staff users will not see this feature.)
- -- automated email form: submits report to Help Desk.
- -- automated email form: submits request to Help Desk.
NOTE: If you have a staff member that you would like to explore the Web Tool, have them demo the site through Guest Login, and apply for an account with your organization. Or, add them as a user with the Add User feature noted above.
- The Dashboard displays a Welcome... message followed by a Latest Release notice that outlines the most recent changes to the Web Tool.
- All online training materials are updated to coincide with the release.
- At the bottom of the Dashboard is a highlighted feature, noted as Feature: ....
- Here you will get quick tips and links on how to perform specific functions, or operate certain features, in the Web Tool.
- While logged out of the Web Tool you will always have access to:
- Provides guided step-by-step instructions for all Career Pathways Roadmap Web Tool features.
- An archive of release notices for all Web Tool updates/upgrades, since Web Tool version 2.0 was released in March of 2008.
- A summary of how the Web Tool is striving to ensure accessibility and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- An automated form to submit questions and requests for technical assistance and/or training needs. Emails can also be sent directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- While logged in to the Web Tool these links can be found in our section, underneath the main navigation, at all times.
Web Tool Icon Glossary
- Click here for a list of all main tools icons used within the Career Pathways Roadmap Web Tool.